MyMedicalBank Health Symposium 2018 brings together speakers and delegates from across Nigeria to discuss practical solutions to the challenges of healthcare access to the populace. The event will also feature the launching of MMB HomeCare, Nigeria’s first healthcare marketplace.
Spaces are limited, intending delegates are therefore encouraged to register as early as possible via www.mymedicalbank.eventbrite.co.uk.
Theme: Improving Healthcare Access for Every Nigerian
Date: Tuesday June 12,2018
Time: 10:00am – 3:00pm
Venue: Landmark Event Centre, Water Corporation Road, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Empowering speeches offering practical solutions to healthcare problems in Nigeria
- Interactive Question & Answer Sessions to stimulate new ideas
- Showcasing MyMedicalBank as an example of innovation developed to enhance healthcare access
- Networking opportunities for career and business advancement
- Refreshment and drinks will be served
- Participation is free
- Free and ample parking space
- Dr Ola Brown (Orekunrin), Founder, Flying Doctors Nigeria
- Prof Fola Esan, Professor of Haematology, Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti
- Dr Tajudeen Sanusi, Registrar, Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, Abuja
- Alh Faruk Abubakar, Registrar, Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, Abuja
- Dr Babajide Idris, Lagos State Commissioner of Health
- Dr Olufunke Akanle, CEO/Registrar, Medical Rehabilitation Therapists (Registration) Board of Nigeria, Lagos
- Prof Bode Chris, Chief Medical Director, Lagos University Teaching Hospital
- Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese, Founder Sckye Hospital and NCP 2019 Presidential Aspirant
- Healthcare professionals – Doctors, Nurses, Physiotherapists, Medical Laboratory Scientists etc.
- Health Managers – Hospitals, HMOs, NGOs etc.
- Health Policy Makers and Government/ Public Officials
- Print and Social Media practitioners
- Anyone interested in health issues
- Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN)
- Medical Rehabilitation Therapy (Registration) Board (MRTB)
- Dr Ibukun Adebayo +234 (0)703 854 8230
- Seun Adewuyi +234 (0)803 628 8801
- Adesola Adebayo +234 (0)803 716 6675
- Ayo Adebamowo +44 (0) 772 761 8504
Register via www.mymedicalbank.eventbrite.co.uk.
Watch: YouTube/MyMedicalBank Symposium 2018
For more info visit: www.mymedicalbank.com